A haven for people who suffer from brain injury and for those who care for them.
Headway Northampton is a community based centre. We offer specialist, social and therapeutic activities on a daily basis, for those that have sustained traumatic or acquired brain injury.
Our facilities are provided in a safe and pleasant environment. This environment encourages self development for the brain injured person and helps to maintain the rehabilitation that has already been achieved. All of this in turn improves their quality of life, gives a sense of purpose and belonging and provides much needed respite and support for carers and relatives.
How we help...
For people with brain injury from age 18 to 70, our service pledge is to assist with:
- Individual assessments
- Support and advice for brain injured persons, relatives and carers
- Social and therapeutic workshops
- Structured Programmes for all Service Users
- Individual dietary needs met where possible
- Signposting to and liaising with other agencies
- Referrals taken from all sources
Come and join us
At Headway Northampton we like to welcome everyone we can. With a large, warm environment and lots of activities to share, it is a great place to meet new friends.